Cellulite is not only a matter of aesthetics, but also of health. Increasingly, we care about our physical condition and well-being. This fat that is assembled under the skin is a factor that affects women to a greater extent (95%), since they have twice as many fat cells as men.
It is true that there are several aspects that can intervene in its appearance and evolution, so we will tell you some of them:
- Nutritional Factors and Life-style: It may sound typical to you, but this is completely real. Keeping a good diet, choosing foods with a head and saying goodbye to sedentary lifestyle, is one of the influential factors in the disappearance of cellulite.
- Genetic Factors: Family history also plays a significant role. If any woman in your family has, it is most likely hereditary.
- Metabolism Factors: Suffering from a disease such as diabetes and obesity, also contributes to its manifestation. Keeping a good eating habit is always helpful.
- Psychological & Vascular Factors: Stress, depression and anxiety are also key elements affecting the appearance of cellulite because they can cause vascular alterations, thus helping their development.
- Endocrine factors: As you know, especially women, suffer throughout their lives due to many hormonal changes: menstruation, pregnancy or menopause. Therefore, the body goes through different stages and is more prone to make this accumulation of fat appear.
So you already know! There are forms and habits that you can acquire to be able to pull back or even prevent its manifestation. Get fit, eat well, get out of your comfort zone and get rid of bad habits!
In a nutshell, cellulite is generated by an excess of fat from adipocytes and when we exceed its limit, they grow in size creating orange peel. In Quirestética, we always want to help you improve. Therefore, we want to recommend the finest personalized treatments to each of our patients.
Do you have excess fat or orange peel and want to end it once and for all with it? If you seek to get the help of experts and a personalized plan to end this, get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you!